Important Safety Warning
Please comply with all warnings and operating instructions in this post strictly. Save this manual properly and read carefully the following instructions before installing the unit. Do not operate this unit before reading through all safety information and operating instructions carefully.
- Please transport the UPS system only in the original package to protect against shock and impact .
- Condensation may occur if the UPS system is moved directly from cold to warm environment.
- Do not install the UPS system near water or in moist environments.
- Do not block ventilation holes in the UPS housing.
- Do not connect appliances or devices which would overload the UPS system (e.g laser printers) to the UPS output sockets
- The UPS can be operated by any individuals with no previous experience .
- Connect the UPS system only to an earthed shockproof outlet which must be easily accessible and close to the UPS system.
- Please use only VDE-tested, CE-marked mains cable.
- Please use only VDE-tested, CE-marked power cables to connect the loads to the UPS system.
- When installing the equipment, it should ensure that the sum of the leakage current of the UPS and the connected devices does not exceed 3.5mA .
- The UPS output sockets or output terminals block may be electrically live even if the UPSs system is not connected to the building wiring outlet.
- In order to fully disconnect the UPS system, first press the OFF/Enter button to disconnect the mains.
- Prevent no fluids or other foreign objects from inside of the UPS system.
HIGH FREQUENCY CAPACITOR
- Maintenance, service and faults
- The UPS system operates with hazardous voltages.
- Before carrying out any kind of service and/or maintenance, disconnect the batterie sand verify that on current is present and on hazardous voltage exists in the terminals of high capability capacitor such as BUS – capacitors.
- Only persons are adequately familiar with batteries and with the required precautionary measures may replace batteries and supervise operations. Unauthorized persons must be kept well away from the batteries.
- Caution – risk of electric shock. Before touching, please verify that no voltage is present.!
- – remove wristwatches, rings and other metal objects.
-use only tools with insulated grips and handles.
- When changing batteries, install the same number and same type of batteries.
- Do not attempt to dispose of batteries by burning them. This could cause battery explosion.
- Do not open or destroy batteries. It may be toxic.
- Please replace the fuse only with the same type and amperage in order to avoid fire hazards.
- Do not dismantle the UPS system.
NOTE: Before installation, please inspect the unit.
- Programmable outlets: connect to non-critical loads.
- Output receptacles: connect to mission-critical loads.
- AC input
- Input circuit breaker
- Network/Fax/Modem surge protection
- Emergency power off function connector (EPO)
- USB communication port
- RS-232 communication port
- SNMP intelligent slot
10.External battery connection
- Output terminal
- Output circuit breaker.
- For 200/208/220/230/240VAC models: The power cord is supplied in the UPS package.
- For 100/110/115/120/127VAC models: The power cord is attached to the UPS. The input plug is a NEMA 5-15P for 1K, 1KL, 1.5K and 1.5KL models, NEMA 5-20P for 2K and 2KL models.
Note:- Please also install a circuit breaker (40A) between the mains and AC input in WIN-3000G model for safety operation.
- For socket-type outputs, there two kinds of outputs: programmable outlets and general 0 9 3 outlets. Please connect non-critical devices to the programmable outlets and critical devices to the general outlets. During power failure, you may extend the backup time to critical devices by setting shorter backup time for non-critical devices.
- For terminal-type input or outputs, please follow below steps for the wiring configuration:
- Remove the small cover of the terminal block.
- Suggest using AWG14 or 2.1mm2 power cords. Suggest using AWG12-10 or 3.3mm2-5.3mm2 power cords for NEMA type.
- Upon completion of the wiring configuration, please check whether the wires are securely affixed.
Step 3: Turn on the UPS
Press the ON/Mute button on the front panel for two seconds to power on the UPS Note: The battery charges fully during the first five hours of normal operation.
Step 4: Software
For optimal computer system protection, software UPS monitoring software to fully configure UPS shutdown.
Step 5: External battery connection (for long-run models only)
Follow the right chart to make external battery connection.
- Button operation
Button – ON/Mute button
Function – Turn on the UPS: Press and hold ON/Mute button for at least 2 seconds to turn on the UPS.
- But it’s not applied to the situations when warnings or errors occur.
- Up key: Press this button to display previous selection in UPS setting mode.
Button – Off/Enter button
Function – Turn off the UPS: Press and hold this button at least 2 seconds to turn off the UPS in battery mode.
Button – Select button
- when pausing for 10 seconds.
- Setting mode: Press and hold this button for 5 seconds to enter UPS setting mode when UPS is in standby mode or bypass mode.
- Down key: Press this button to display next selection in UPS setting mode.
Button – On/Mute + Select button
- Switch to bypass mode : When the main power is normal, press ON/Mute +Select ON/Mute and Select buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. Thern UPS will enter to bypass mode.
- You may choose the following two options:
CF ENA : converter mode enable
CF DIS : converter mode disable.